I’ve been lusting over these Isabel Marant ‘Renell’ jeans for over a year now, and I recently stumbled across a number of DIY projects that you could use to make your own. I found two different ways to make them – take your pick! You can use the printable pattern for the Aztec design which you can find over at Semi blog here
I found this tutorial over at The Fashion Worshiper
1. Print out the patterns below onto iron-on transfer paper.
2. Cut the patterns out and then iron onto the jeans – making sure to line up the seam properly.
3.Go over the top of the pattern with puff paint. This also gives the pattern more definition.
1. Print out the pattern below and stick to thin cardboard – then carefully cut out the black sections using a stanley knife.
2. Place the stencil onto the jeans and use a sponge/brush to transfer black fabric paint onto the jeans in the shape of the stencil.
3. Use a small brush to handpaint the apricot coloured sections of the pattern.
4. Then use puff paint to fill in the other coloured accents of the pattern.