Got a few scratched old records lying around and don’t want them to go to waste? Well this is the DIY for you. For my last project for Kookai to celebrate their new Make Your Own Sunshine collection I thought I would construct something I’ve been wanting to make for a while, a quick and simple clutch made from to workout records.
Wearing: Sweater from the Kookai Make Your Own Sunshine Collection
- Two records
- A round bag (I used two half moon make up bags)
- Marble paper (optional)
1. Lay your record down onto the table and add glue onto the surface.
2. Press your bag onto the glue.
3. Add some glue to the underside of the other record.
4. And press that down onto the bags. Add some books overnight while it dries. I then also added some marble paper to cover the labels of the records.
This post is in collaborating with Kookai for the Make Your Own Sunshine campaign.
Photos by Marion Tessier.