– Two matching broaches (found in the jewelry section of a dollar store)
– 2 sets of earrings backs (clip on or stud depending on your preference)
– E6000 glue
– Beading plyers and wire snips (or get a jewelry making toolkit from here)
– Metal file (optional)
1. Using the plyers and the wire snips, remove the clip at the back of your broach.
2. File down the back if required so it is smooth.
3. Decide where you want your earrings back to sit and then dab some glue onto the back of the broach.
4. Press the earrings backs onto the glue.
5. Leave to dry overnight.
Wearing: DIY Jeweled Earrings, Sabo Skirt floral short suit, Zara heels, H&M tshirt