Nothing makes me happier than good music, a touch of the old, a sprinkling of the new, and what could be better listening to it through a set of crazy bejewelled headphones? Based on Kookai‘s new ‘Make Your Own Sunshine’ inspired collection, which is all about rhythm and soul, I’m excited to be sharing with you a fun music inspired post. Headphones that are excited about your playlist as you are! Head down the page to see the video – I’m going to be doing regular uploads so make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel.
Wearing: jacket and skirt by Kookai
Watch the video below:
- A pair of headphones
- Assorted rhinestones
- A skewer
1. Put some glue onto a piece of paper.
2. Starting with the big rectangular stones, put some glue onto the back.
3. Press them onto the middle of the headphones.
4. Build the pattern all the way around, and then add the marquise shaped ones around the outside to give the design focus.
5. Add stones around the sides too.
Outfit photos by Marion Tessier
This post is in collaboration with Kookai