In the last few weeks my mind has turned to anklets of all types, I seem to be spotting them everywhere. They are such a simple DIY, so I thought today I would show you how to make a delicate charm anklet. I chose a little heart but you can go for any charm you like. Look for one that allows you to attach your chain in two places, as if the charm itself becomes a link in the chain, rather than dangling like a pendant.
1. Cut your length of chain in half using the wire snips.
2. Attach the lobster clasp to the end of one of the lengths of chain using a jump ring.
3. On the other end of that same length of chain, attach the charm using a jump ring.
4. Then use another jump ring to attach the second length of chain to the other side of the charm.
5. Finally, add a jump ring to the other end of the second length of chain, and use this to attach to the lobster clasp to close the anklet.