Something quick and easy for you to make this weekend if you have a spare moment. This is perfect for those of you dreaming of your next destination!
DIY Map Envelopes
- Envelope Template (download yours here)
- Glue stick
1. Apply some glue to the back of your envelope template
2. Stick your template to the back of your map and cut around the template
3. Fold along the dotted lines
4. Apply glue to the bottom side sections of your envelope under the folded tabs.
5. Fold and stick the bottom half to the tabs. Fold the top tab down and your done!