It’s the time of year when we all begin to start thinking about what to buy our loved ones, and so over the next couple of weeks I’ll be showing you a few simple DIY gift ideas, many of which you may even want to keep for yourself. Made by hand, with the benefit of not completely emptying your bank account – what could be better?
Today’s project is a pom pom bag charm – so easy to make and such a cute adornment for your favourite bag – I love how the black, creme and red one looks with my Brahmin satchel!
– Three coloured pom poms
– a large lobster clasp
– 3 large jump rings
– some rope or twine
– a needle and thread
Click below to read the full tutorial.
1.Thread your needle and then pass it through the center of the pom pom.
2. Attach the jump ring using the needle and thread and press it into the base of the pom pom.
3. Do this to all of the pom poms.
4. Pass the twine or string through the three jump rings.
5. Like this!
6.Wrap the join of the string with twine and then knot to secure.
7. Thread the string through the ring of the lobster clasp to secure.
8. Like this!
9. Pull tight to secure! And you’re done.
I promise you this little number is such a crowd pleaser, and you can make them in a host of different colours to suit your mood.