Ahh… Sangria, a classic summer time cocktail to close out/kick start your days under the sun (depending which hemisphere you’re in!) .
You know what’s even better about sangria? It brings to mind a trip to Spain, whether you’re lucky enough to get to go on one or not! For this version we have used rosé instead of the more classic red wine, as it’s a lighter version that’s perfect for really hot weather.
- 1 Bottle (750ml) chilled Rosé
- 2-4 Nectarines or Peaches, sliced up
- 200g Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Your choice of Orange Liquor
- 50 ml Brandy
- 2 tbsp Agave nectar or honey as a sweetener
- 250ml Sparkling Water
- Optional: A handful of mint or a slice of lemon
- In a pitcher, mix the rosé, liquors, and nectar.
- Add in the fruit.
- Chill for an hour at the very least, but really, the longer the better- to allow the fruits to soak in all the juices!
- Once you take it out of the refrigerator mix in the sparkling water.
- Either chill or serve over ice and enjoy!
Feeling experimental? Try out some of our cocktail recipes! Fig Cooler | Pomegranate Sipper | Blood Orange Cointreau Fizz Pops